Let’s call it a long overdue refresh. Doughnutplant.com is back and will be packed with up-to-date information about all things DPNYC. It’s our old site, just better. And it’s pretty simple:
• Our HOME page will have the week’s complete doughnut offerings.
• We’ve added a Frequently Asked Questions section.
• CONTACT is your go-to for our hours, locations, phone numbers, subway directions, ordering, and even job opportunities.
• MENU gives you details of everything you can find at Doughnut Plant, including what the difference is between yeast and cake doughnuts, information about our espresso bar, coffee, tea and other drinks, like our own fresh pressed juices and milks.
• The PRESS section has some great video of Mark and Doughnut Plant’s TV appearances over the years. (The clip from Molly O’Neill’s New York in 1997 is one of our favorites).
• HISTORY is a timeline of how we got here.
• And you’re reading our new BLOG.
We’d love to know what you think!
And please sign up for our mailing list to receive our occasional newsletter and special offers.