There’s a few things happening at Doughnut Plant this month:
• GUAVA and MEYER LEMON & POPPY SEED doughnuts, starting today.
• Also today, we introduce POPPY SEED HAMANTASHEN doughseeds, to celebrate Purim. This is our first triangular doughseed, with a poppy seed and raisin filling.
• We’ve made our own chicory coffee for a NOLA AU LAIT, and it pairs perfectly with our PECAN PRALINE BEIGNETS, so popular at Mardi Gras we’ve decided to keep them on the menu.
• St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner and we’ll bring back our limited edition LUCKY SHAMROCK, a unique four leaf clover shaped doughnut with a vanilla bean glaze and green mint stripe, filled with vanilla cream & garnished with an edible shamrock! Vanilla Bean yeast and square filled with blackberry jam — with shamrocks! And since it’s all about green, the TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MINT cake doughnut will be back, too.
• One more bit of news we’re pretty excited about: our newest location will be opening this month in Long Island City, Queens, at the Falchi Building (31-00 47th Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101). An opening date will be announcement soon.