All Natural • Highest Quality Ingredients • Organic When Available • Seasonal • Made Fresh Daily • We Make All of Our Own Jam Fillings
Trans Fat • Eggs • Preservatives • Artificial Flavorings • Artificial Colors
Doughnut Plant’s passion is providing our customers with the best doughnuts in the world, handcrafted every day using the finest ingredients available.
Yeast, Cake and Filled — here’s an introduction to our doughnuts, and descriptions of what else is on our menu. Check the HOME page for today’s latest specials!
Yeast doughnuts: Light, airy, fluffy yeast-raised doughnuts, with a slight chew.
Cake doughnuts: Leavened with baking powder, our cake doughnuts have a texture somewhere near the intersection of a classic birthday cake and a buttery pound cake.
Filled doughnuts: Filled with our house made jams, creams and custards, our filled doughnuts include:
• Our original square yeast doughnut — filling in every bite makes them special
• Blackout — our chocolate cake doughnut, filled with chocolate pudding, dipped in chocolate glaze and sprinkled with chocolate cake crumbs.
• Tres Leches — the sweet taste of the authentic “three milks” cake, delivered in our round cake doughnut
• Carrot Cake — traditional carrot cake with lots of real carrots, raisins, walnuts and spices, with a cream cheese filling.
• Doughseeds — our mini, round filled doughnuts. Launched with our signature Creme Brûlée, flavors now include Rose (with a rose water pudding and dipped in a rose water glaze, topped with an edible rose petal), Hazelnut Chocolate, Matcha Green Tea, Peanut Butter & Blackberry Jam, Pistachio, Strawberry & Cream and Wild Blueberry & Cream.
NOTE: Food allergy warning: Our doughnuts do not contain eggs, but dairy and nuts are used throughout the bakery.
ESPRESSO BAR & COFFEE
At Doughnut Plant, we care about the quality our coffee as we care about our doughnuts. Doughnut Plant exclusively serves Kobrick’s coffee, locally roasting beans with character and quality, since 1920. Kobrick’s hand-roasts our own Doughnut Plant House Blend, espresso and decaf beans, taking care to make sure each batch is roasted to perfection.
We serve Mighty Leaf loose tea exclusively. Their vision of tea is rooted in the art of handcrafted whole leaf teas. The genesis of Mighty Leaf Tea came in 1996 as a result of a shared passion and dream envisioned by husband-and-wife team Gary Shinner and Jill Portman when they founded their teahouse on Fillmore in San Francisco. Their passion is for creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredient available.
Our milk comes from Battenkill Valley Creamery, the highest quality milk in New York State, produced and bottled in Salem, NY.
PLANT JUICE & PLANT MILK
In 2010, we started pressing our own juices and milks. We use the Norwalk method which makes the most nutritionally complete juice, containing 3-5 times more vitamins and minerals than juices extracted any other way. Organic, raw. Not pasteurized. Orange Juice. Carrot Juice. Pistachio Milk. Cashew Milk. And more to come.
Iced Drinks: Refreshing, thirst-quenching beverages served over ice: cold-brew coffee, chai, espresso drinks (lattes, Americano, mocha), matcha green tea, black tea and our house-made aqua frescas (including watermelon, pineapple & celery, horchata, blueberry lemonade and more)
Bottled Drinks: Ginger Ale by Bruce Cost, pure coconut water and spring water.
During the summer months, we produce our own ice cream, made in-house each week. Served on top of a cake doughnut, affogato with a shot of espresso, or as single or double scoop.